Tuesday 6 August 2013

Short and sweet

This is a couple of days late so I apologise profusely.  The weekend was not so good (the  Black Dog dropped by) and yesterday was Dad's birthday, which is why the delay.

I'm just going to show you my update photos and then I'm going to call it a night.

 Bouquet is not far from completion.  There are two more flowers to do and then the back stitch.  I may or may not have it finished for my next post.  I do have Patchwork Group this week, but I also have Race for Life on Sunday which will mean re-scheduling various chores and a subsequent loss of stitching time.

Carnation is coming along.  Here I am halfway through row 5, so nearly halfway through page 4.  I would dearly love to finish row 5 this week, but the same caveats apply as for Bouquet.  

Last month the Patchwork Group asked to see all my WIPs so this week I will be showing them Bouquet, Carnation, Serena and Train of Dreams.  It will be interesting to see what they say.

I'm still very tired but the weather appears to be cooling down a bit so I hope to get more sleep the next few nights.  I put on 0.5lb last week but I expected that because I had lunch at a friend's on the Saturday and a leaving lunch on the Wednesday, so it could have been a lot worse.

All the best to you and yours, and may the frog stay away from your stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment