Monday 25 June 2012

Technical issues and a finish

This is just a quick post to let you know that, despite having bought a new camera, the problems have not gone away. 

I went out on Saturday and bought an idiot proof camera - in fact, I bought the same model that my parents bought for my 6 and 4 year old nieces to share.  Anyone would think that this would do the trick.  But no!  I got it home, charged up the battery, installed the software and bingo!  My computer is too old and out of date to handle the graphics etc, etc.  So despite having taken photos of my WIPs on Sunday with the new camera, I still cannot show them to you.  

The computer goes to see the little man on Saturday to have its insides upgraded - it needs a new graphics card, more RAM and so forth.  I will therefore not be posting on Sunday or indeed at all until I get it back, hopefully all singing and dancing and able to cope with the camera software.

In the meantime, I can report that I have finished the second Delft piece and will post a picture as soon as the technology has sorted itself out.  I got my three blocks done on Carnation and more progress on the Cat.  I am on leave next week and the Cat is high on my list of things to do, although I will be spending one whole day doing genealogy research.

Anyway, I will be back as soon as I can - please don't go away - it is so nice to know that other people like my work.  All the best with your own stitching - I shall lurk as much as I can under the circumstances.

Edited to add - final total for Marie Curie Great British Tea Party - £1,156.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment